- Local morroccans
- 0802003737 (Cost for a local call)
- Email (Response in 3 days max)
- Home Local morroccans Customs Vehicles and motor vehicles Release of motor vehicles for consumption- aging system for Moroccans having practiced an income-generating activity abroad for at least 24 months for the clearance of their imported vehicles, within six months after the date of residence change
Release of motor vehicles for consumption- aging system for Moroccans having practiced an income-generating activity abroad for at least 24 months for the clearance of their imported vehicles, within six months after the date of residence change
On the occasion of final to Morocco, Moroccan nationals abroad benefit, during clearance of private motor vehicles, of an aging of three years on the age of the imported means of transport.
This facility consists of applying a 25% clearance reduction, based on the value of the vehicle considered as new.
This privilege is granted one for a private motor vehicle of less than three years of age.
This facility is not for private cars aged more than three years, commercial vehicles ( vans, mini-vans or light trucks) and motorcycles.
As maximum clearance reduction for motor vehicles is of 25% of tax value, the aging benefit of reduction is for:
- Vehicle considered as new benefits from 3 years reduction; 25%;
- Vehicle of one year of age benefits from 2 years reduction; 20%;
- Vehicle of two years of age benefits from year reduction, 10%;
- Vehicle of three years of age or above does not benefit from any reduction.
Moroccan nationals abroad
- Application according to the “ the standard form” available on the website www.douane.gov.ma;
- Certificate of identity delivered in duplicate by the registration center;
- Certificate of residence change issued by the authorities of the last place of departure of the applicant;
- Payslips covering a period of at least two years for employees or proofs of tax statements for the two last years for traders and others;
- Original sale bill for vehicles of three months of age or less;
- Copy of national identity card
FeesVary depending on the vehicle make, model, engine capacity and its date of issue. The cumulated rate is of 59, 25%. The aging system consists of adding three years to the age of the vehicle to determine tax value.
Place of submissionCompetent customs district How to get there
Place of issuecustoms district of the place of application submission
Between 1 and 4 hours maximum
Ways of claims
Al-Wassit institution (mediator)
Administration of Customs and Indirect Taxes
Sources of information (home department)
Administration of customs and indirect taxes - Administration of Customs and Indirect Taxes
Ce régime est accordé une seule fois dans la vie de l'intéressé.