- 0802003737 (Cost for a local call)
- Email (Response in 3 days max)
Permission of registration of foreign students in public schools
Foreign students need a permission to register in Moroccan public schools. To obtain such permission, it is necessary to follow the below procedure.
- Permission of the Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation;
- Handwritten application signed by the guardian of the concerned student;
- Student certificate or leaving certificate submitted by the last school of the student stating the last educational level, or a decision of the school board, or a transcript of the last semester stating the educational level as well as the grades and the decision of the school board;
- Extract of latest birth certificate or a copy of the passport of applicant.
Place of submissionDirectorate of Evaluation, Organization of School Life and of Inter-Academic Trainings; Division of School Life Organization;
Department of Information, Educational and Professional Orientation
How to get there
Place of issueProvincial Delegation of Formal Education Sector
The file in question is generally assessed by the academy and sent back within one day.
Directorate of Evaluation, Organization of School Life and of Inter-Academic Trainings; Division of School Life Organization; department of Information, Educational and Professional Orientation; Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation.
Ways of claims
Direction de l’Evaluation, de l’Organisation de la Vie Scolaire et des Formations Inter académiques ; Division de l’Organisation de la Vie Scolaire ; Service de l’Information et de l’Orientation Scolaire et Professionnelle ; L'Agence Marocaine de la Coopération Internationale
Secretariat in charge of formal education